SimpleTV is an IPTV player that allows you to create and view TV channel lists, record broadcasts and play media files. The program works with virtually any computer so it can be easily installed. Google provides channels by default, but we were only able to find it in Files since the Files section has them listed. Using the network can be avoided if you do not want to search it.
So, what does SimpleTV do? Besides recording and enabling RTMP broadcasts to playback, it does this with support for LUA scripts, as well as proxy methods. As a custom interface, you can tailor the design. Components of each program: You can freely move the player window, channel lists, playback controls, and channels around the screen without having to install additional software. Using automatic program downloads available for the most popular TV channels does not always work properly, however they are available in some form. Having a built-in player makes it available for full-speed gaming.It has an optional equalizer that enables a convenient adjustment of the image aspect ratio, as well as its screen mode.
There is a benefit of using the program to view several broadcasts at once. that happens if you run several threads in separate windows at once - or even record them. Playback is a function of the same order. One of the most significant advantages of SimpleTV is that the channel list can be edited conveniently using the panel by pressing key combinations. The channels can be deleted, their order altered, a new source added, etc. This IPTV is available as a download and can be downloaded.This player does not need to pay anything.
- One-of-a-kind interface tailored to fit the needs of multiple users; windows that can be installed on one or more sides of one screen;
- Recording and editing an audio file made in MP3 format;; tionary: RTMP broadcasts;
- This easy panel allows you to edit your channel list;
- Media files or broadcast recordings should all be played simultaneously;
- WinLirc's full features t support for WinLirc;
- Create a streaming video program list containing different channels, as well as a convenient playback scheduler.
- LUA scripts can be supported with support for LUA scripts;
- An online proxy system is used for doing this.