ScanPapyrus is a program that allows you to scan documents and save them in PDF, DOCX, JPEG and other popular formats. In the beginning of the flight, the device will automatically detect any scanners it comes across. Besides, ScanPapyrus offers the user a number of graphic editor functions, which we will talk about further.
A powerful feature of the program is the automatic scanning option. An advantage of printing these items is that they make scans of large books and documents easy. Upon running a ScanPapyrus scan process under automatic mode, the scanning will begin at an appropriate time. The scanned document can be altered or the page can be turned over by choosing a different interval. In cases where the scanned page size is significantly lower than the scanner surface, we recommend configuring the scan area for manual crop after the scan is completed. Among other "utilities" it is necessary to select the possibility of choosing the quality of the "picture", using the function of automatic background deletion, autorotation, etc.
The finished images can be saved directly to the hard disk or sent to the built-in editor mentioned above. A picture can also be rotated, cropred, colored, the brightness, contrast and sharpness turned up, while the element ratio and order of pages are changed when saving as e-books.book.
- The scanning of documents automatically at selected intervals is possible; ;
- Contains a simple graphical editor to aid the user's workflow.
- It can be used to remove the background as well as to scan all the selected areas.
- Saved files can be saved to the most popular formats;
- A scanning device can work with any version of scanner.