Using Scanitto, you can view and download images that have been captured from scanning machines. The program operates in two versions: a free version, as well as a paid version. Lite and Pro. If you would like to save pictures from TWAIN scanners, both versions accept the feature. Through this method, the settings are specified in advance of the selection of a format. It is as simple as selecting the scanner, setting its parameters and selecting your folders to save the images to the scan machine itself. In the Lite version, you are unable to save images in PDF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and GIF formats. Instead, a tiny message appears constantly.
There are many support formats for Scanitto Pro, but another option is the direct printing function. Using your printer with a scanner turns it into an efficient copier in about ten seconds. A few unnecessary functions do not appear in the program. The program itself is easy to understand and works just fine with the user. The information can be presented in a more convenient way with just one PDF document because the scans were stored in one place.
- Occidical character recognition (OCR);;
- Can save scanned images in a wide range format; • Convert scans into high-resolution versions of scanned images in a variety of formats;
- Color and light effects are used. Black and white and gray effects are also used.
- Maximizing the output image's resolution and size is an important aspect of it;
- Multi-shot scans are saved from scanned images.page PDF document;
- Scan areas can be chosen manually;.
- Select the printer from which you wish to direct print.