Rufus is a simple utility that allows you to format and create bootable USB drives. A lot of operating systems and a couple of programs are installed with the latter. Based on its capabilities, the application can detect all supported drives automatically and collect basic information. Furthermore, you can view and change the identifier of broken sectors on flash drives.
There is no difficulty in getting to know the program. You must first insert the removable drive into the computer, select the appropriate image using a program such as Windows Explorer or Google Chrome, then click on the "Start" button. As soon as the files are made, it takes between a few minutes and a few hours depending on the speed and size of the images being recorded.
- USB storage devices that fit inside this can be used.
- Sector identification is done through identification of broken markets;
- has a very simple user interface;.
- The drive can be formatted according to your needs;
- All rights are distributed without charge at no charge to you.