Rohos Logon Key is a program designed to restrict access to your computer by third parties. Users have the option of setting it so that only USB-specific programs are used.Accessing operating systems from a drive will enable you to do so. You should trust this method as much as your password, as you will be much safer and most importantly, it can be bypassed rather easily through standard Windows security. Using the Rohos Logon Key will almost completely eliminate the possibility of third party intrusion into your computer.
The application's privacy settings require you to store confidential information on a virtual disk after installation. Whenever you login to the website you will not be able to see the password that has been used to access the drive. A password (or USB key) is required for access to the information. In both virtual and local disks, file management tasks are compatible with the disks. USB keys are encrypted with a AES command.Using a 256- algorithm, which program developers claim cannot be copied or tampered with via another USB key, makes accessing files and folders even safer.A good program for users who care about the safety and privacy of their personal data on the computer is Outlook.
- can create a single or multiple hidden storage disk;
- By entering the passwords or USB keys you can access the attached drive.
- I supported the AES and Blowfish encryption algorithms
- The key cannot be copied to another USB flash drive; and cannot be used for copying.
- Uninstalling the USB key or pressing the hotkey ensures that it can be disconnected within seconds;.
- This drive is not accidentally deleted.