Clock Utility (RMClock) from RightMark software analyzes the performance and utilization of the CPU. RMClock utilizes proprietary power management registers to control the CPU's performance all by itself. This program provides a program in automatic mode that, if it operates, monitors the CPU load live and dynamically adjusts the voltage and frequency, for example, by implementing the performance on demand model RMClock, which is available free for personal use regardless of costs and conditions.commercial purposes. There is no need to register or activate a product.
- The CPU and desktop performance should be monitored live.
- Multiprocessor systems can run full support for that system.core processors.
- It displays the temperature at which the CPU core is.
- The battery charge information is displayed.
- Supported processors:The Advanced AMD K7 (Athlon/XP/MP, Duron, Sempron) and Advanced AMD K8 (Athlon 64/FX/X2, Opteron) have dual AMD graphics cards.A family of processors based on Opteron, Sempron and Turion 66/X2).
- The following are the Intel technologies. Cores: Pentium II/Celeron, Pentium III/Celeron, Pentium M/Celeron, Pentium 4 Extreme Edition (Gallatin and Prescott cores), Celeron (Prestonia, Nocona, Cranford) or Pentium VI (Poegon).