Resources file are classified according to their volume. Resource files are a collection of components of an application which have been separated from the code and are related to each other. In addition to images, audio, animation, icons, and other data used by the program, there may also be resources available.
Restorator is Bome's flagship product for editing resource files. The program was first introduced in 1997, and it continues to gain popularity. User feedback has helped the program gain a reputation as the go-to program for software customization. This program allows users to edit the components and resources of Windows programs.exe, .dll, .res, .rc and .The most commonly used dictionaries allow you to add, remove or edit texts, images, icons, sounds, videos, version numbers, dialogs, and menus. Restorator is widely used for translation and localization of software, for various improvements, design changes, and so on.
There is an intuitive user interface and extensive documentation for nearly every resource available. Additionally, there is a chat box in the program as well as a help line available via email.mail.
- It is helpful to view and modify Windows programs' resources;
- WYSIWYG-(make any necessary edits to your program dialog boxes to see what you see) cding ("what you see is what you get") of the program dialog boxes;
- Languages that are different to the program being added; Depending on the system language, it is possible to switch the languages automatically when the program starts;
- Creation of patches-Modifications have been made that use ResPatcher:
- On the hard disk there are programs that contain important information to find on them; • Browse to the PE files.
- Using the Search Function ty files;
- You will be updated on restart if you choose to change the resource files.
- Modifying the content of resources (audio editors, graphic editors, etc. ) nd any programs to change the content of resources (audio editors, graphic editors, etc.);
- UPX support;
- Support for managing commands from your command line.
- A specific application's resources must be extracted.