Remote Desktop Manager is a complete system for managing and managing remote connections and virtual machines. System administrators and anyone who provides ongoing customer support and manages multiple network devices from one location will find the software invaluable.
In addition to the standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), Remote Desktop Manager supports a very large number of different protocols, connections, network programs (TeamViewer, LogMeIn, Putty (Telnet, SSH, etc.), pcAnywhere, VNC, Radmin, Citrix and others). Furthermore, we can manage virtual worlds such as virtual computers, running Microsoft Office, using Vmware or Azure, storing files in the cloud, storing FTP feeds and providing websites. The applications and protocols you wish to add to your installation can easily be added as add-ons.
The program is designed specifically for seasoned administrators and not just basic users, as is often the case.
Two versions of Remote Desktop Manager are available. Enterprise Edition - a full-A commercial version, as well as free for download. Using no more than one tool, including Apple Remote Desktop, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SSH Tunnel, or Telnet-it's very simple for free.With the regular version, you can use it with a client, as well as other systems.
- a small size;
- Only one executable file is required; it can be installed and used easily.
- Adding names and descriptions to your settings; ;
- Using a taskbar, the document is viewed online;
- A quick-access menu can be found in the taskbar; ;
- support (.rdp);
- The Microsoft Remote Desktop and Terminal Services should be able to run successfully under such conditions;
- On Windows startup, the autostart function will ensure you can start.
- automatic update;
- This user interface offers skin support and is very convenient.