RegSeeker is a Windows registry tool. It enables you to identify trash branches and keys by using this program. By following the specified name, the developers were able to find the keys in the system registry. It is extremely convenient to delete traces of deleting a program by searching automatically for its hidden "traces". With the built-in tools of Power Backup, we recommend backing up the registry before editing or deleting key files. BackUp can be carried out with the built-in tools of Power Backup.
Among the interesting features of RegSeeker we can highlight the presence of tools for working with the browser (viewing the history of visited pages and cache through access to the file index.(d) modifying the list of programs that begin with Windows when it is launched. For instance, when compared with similar utilities, the real one possesses a unique characteristic called "meticulousness". You can use the program to automatically clean the entire system since it is required to look through all of the key branches for the necessary ones to be flagged and automatically detected. In the end, this would take a long time, but the overall cleanliness should be improved.
- An overview of your browser's history and cache can be viewed here;
- The key finder at this hotel provides convenience;
- There is no charge for non-members of the program.commercial use;
- Keeping the registration continuously on the register during automatic cleaning is extremely attentive;
- Using the user interface makes it easy to use.