Registry Life is a program for accelerating the operation of the operating system by removing unnecessary registry keys left by the built-in uninstaller, correcting system errors and many other factors. This program features an extremely simple and clear interface that even a young child can understand. Interestingly, there are two types of modes for the program. The two terms "Register Optimization" and "Register Cleaning" are used. It's imperative that both programs be used at least once a week to begin the system analysis. In this way, your computer can function smoothly and you should avoid any operating system problems that can occur. It is important to note that before deleting a key, Registry Life always creates a backup copy of it, and before optimization - saves the registry structure in a separate file.
The key feature of this program is the possibility to choose the register areas which it will ignore during analysis and cleaning. To ensure that individual keys matter to an advanced user, many options are available. Furthermore, certain hardware hardware registry entries can be restricted by users. An organization may prohibit Registry Life from recording details regarding a computer network device, like a photo storage media, or from creating portable devices. A complete list of the affected keys is produced after the analysis has been completed. In addition, the developers haven't asked for money in return for the benefit of the children of developers of this program. There are a few differences between Registry Life and other registry cleaners that are free. These include Registry Life's ease of use, intuitive design, and unmatched performance.
- There is an integrated view in which all functionality appears in the context of "in its place;";.
- Both cleaning and optimizing the registry can be done by using this feature.
- You can configure ignore areas and registry keys with this function.
- Describes democratic methods of using system resources
- Also includes an easy-to-use task scheduler.
- has an intuitive interface;
- All content is free and available for distribution no charge.