SoftPerfect RAM Disk is a free program for creating a virtual RAM-You must have a full RAM system on your computer in order to store data on it.
For a computer to function properly, at least 1 GB of RAM is required. These days' PCs (excluding gaming PCs) run on a large amount of power and must be used inefficiently since most of the resources are utilized via power cuts. Hard drive storage is slower than RAM, and that part of RAM can be very effective in place of it.
SoftPerfect RAM Disk creates one or more virtual disks in the computer's RAM (depending on the amount of memory) to store temporary data, which is displayed in Windows Explorer and other file managers and can be used to store any temporary files.
As a repository for short-term data generated by Windows and other applications, it can also be used as a service to stores data under development. For protection from a computer hard drive's reading and writing of temporary files while providing a continuous supply of RAM, you can run an solid state drive. SSDs, on the other hand, have improved reliability by preventing the reading and writing of temporary files from happening at the same time.
In creating a RAM disk, the user's basic parameters may be determined for the volume of space that RAM can store, as well as for how it can be used. The definition is that we store temporary content on a virtual hard disk as a result of automatically clearing the hard disk when the computer is shut down.
SoftPerfect RAM Disk can be used for storing temporary information on an incredibly fast hard disk for dramatically enhancing performance and speed.
- 1 or more RAMs needed per application ;
- If your computer supports 64-bit, you can use any size.Computers have at most three bit systems.For a 32-gigabyte card, you'll need 5 gigs.bit systems;
- Analyzing and editing a hard drive;
- The system will cause a reinstallation;; creating a quick backup; creating disk to temporarily run by itself.
- The following software can manage disk images;
- There is no charge for distributing this material.