R-Studio Data Recovery is a software for recovering accidentally deleted files in cases when it is impossible to recover files by standard methods. R-Studio Data Recovery is the most comprehensive file recovery solution for FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 systems. Despite this, it also works on other platforms, such as Macintosh, Linux and FreeBSD.
A list of files recovered can be viewed via the program for their full and partial correctness when the disc has been analyzed in detail. The program is available under a paid option, and it is very strict when the demo version is being downloaded.
R-The following files can be recovered using Studio Data Recovery:
- A basket can be removed without saving, whereas a cleaning kit can also be removed and then inserted into the basket; oase without saving in the basket, and also after cleaning the basket;
- ...In the wake of a power outage, viruses removed, the PC lost.
- Dissolving the disk system and partitioning its contents to reformat it;?
- The system has been smashed by a hard drive. The situation is similar to this case.Using Studio Data Recovery, you can create a database of the entire disk or part of it and find its files on the basis of an image.
files made in the Raw format.
- Currently, we can support Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, and Sigma camera files;
- R-Data that has been deleted can be shown in Studio Data Recovery in the current file and folder structure when there has been a deletion. Besides that, you could organize the listing of available files into separate extensions / creation dates / last access dates if you like;
Unknown file types.
- Changing files in the database becomes effortless with the user; Adding ry type database by the user;
Recovering mass files via this tool.
- R-Recovery settings for discovered files are applicable to file recovery settings for Studio Data Recovery and they can be used to automatically retrieve found files;
- By choosing a file search criteria, the parameters will be listed in the file search dialog box; ;
File systems that contain documents.
- It includes the Fat12-16/32, NTFS, with FAT5 (for Windows 2000 and xp/2003, and for Vista). Other distributions include open standards or free sibles, such as FFT2/FreeBSD/NetBSD t file
Support for non-standard RAID configurations.
- R-When you use Studio Data Recovery, you can set several parameters such as block size, order, and offset. In order to ensure that the blocks line up, there is provided an example to illustrate their order.
Image compression on disk.
- By compressing and splitting images of discs or parts, you can burn them up into DVD or CD/DVD Flash image files.