QTranslate is You can translate text easily by using this application. First of all, simplicity was its hallmark, as well as being its strength. You only need to select which unknown word or sentence you wish to translate and then choose a combination of hot keys to select it. Using the program with a web browser, readers, text editors, or any other program should work. By default, QTranslate allows you to translate text into a variety of languages, including even the most rare ones.
Among the services that are supported in translation are Google Translate, Promt, Babylon, among others. A few of them also have a voice playback option. It is two distinct advantages and two distinct disadvantages to use QTranslate because of its use of web services. Even though it is fortunate that the translation remains so good and that there is no long-term internet connection, there is a sense of disappointment regarding that requirement.
According to me, it can be used to instantaneously translate almost any text into many different languages using this program. Furthermore, QTranslate is free, and it is very simple to use.
- Languages spoken by more than one text editor or online web browser;
- By pressing a single key, one can reverse translating; ;
- the possibility to replace text instantly by translating via the program.
- An instantaneous translation is performed using a variety of products.
- Checks the spell on hand;
- In the future, it would be possible for audio to be played on original text and translated;
- autofill function;
- The history of translations preserved;
- By enabling the virtual keyboard, you will be able to use a keyboard.