Qt Creator is a newly developed cross-This environment allows you to build apps for programming languages like C, C++, and QML using the Qt. There is no lack of features in this package, such as a handy developer's table with tools such as QtWidgets and QML. In creating this software solution, the creators designed a tool that allowed for efficient development of applications using open-source tools and Qt platforms. I am sure they did.
Additionally, the program should allow you to perform highly specialized tasks, including coding QML applications and viewing data stored in the debugger by using ckboard allows you to perform highly specialized functions, such as debugging QML applications and displaying data in the debugger from Qt containers. Qmake, Cmake, Autotools are all supported by the development environment. In this case, an environment tool could be used to editor source code and to work with other tools in creating these projects. Other convenient features of Qt Creator include an autocompletion implementation, code highlighting, and the ability to set alignment styles, parentheses, and indents. As a general rule, we are the best tools in our field.
- It is built for Qt specifically;
- It includes the option for forming a form, as well as assisting in creating it;
- By extending the function of the plug-in it may be possible to bring it to the future.ins;
- the syntax highlighting;
- Programming languages that are supported;
- C/C++/QML development support;
- There is the possibility to debugging in the emulator, so that you can run the programs on Symbian and Maemo.