PyQt is An extension for Python used in Qt, which provides bindings to a graphics library. Previously, PyQt functionality was implemented in the Eric development environment, but later the extension "grew" into a separate project. It allows you to "combine" the rich functionality and "flexibility" of the Qt framework with the simplicity and comprehensibility of the Python object-oriented programming language.
Each component of the extension is individually functional.It is compatible with all modern operating systems. Almost all the classes, methods, and functions from the above framework can be implemented in this code. In addition, there are several powerful tools, especially those for developers, built into it. The PyQt GUI designer comes with the integrated Python code generator, as well as the Qt Designer GUI designer. You can quickly integrate code for different management tools with the Qt Designer. It is a great prototyping tool that makes it possible to test prototype.
In addition, PyQt includes a complete set of graphical shell widgets, XML parser, supports SVG shapes, multimedia functions (audio and video playback) and can be integrated with the popular WebKit engine.
- The "power" and "flexibility" of the Qt framework and Python programmers combine nability to the Python programming language;
- Scripting, database access, and XML parsing can be separately used; XML parsing can be used for HTML (based on the WebKit engine) as well as vector graphics (SVG and other graphics functions).
- Presentation of graphical and intuitive prototypes via a quick web API to assemble and bind Python code for interface components;
- Multimedia opportunities can be realized; and
- This is a graphic shell design with a Qt Designer interface.
- The collection of prepared foods.made interface widgets.