PRTG Network Monitor is a professional and powerful network monitoring program. A program which monitors the network actively and passively, tracks what users use, the amount of traffic transmitted over the network, ensures In this way, the program allows for improved network monitoring.Prepare a detailed report on your work performed using depth analysis. With this program, users will have a quick way to create networks devices to monitor, because it has an intuitive interface.
There are three standard methods of data transmission over the network that are supported: There are methods likeNTPs and WMI that show packets and NetFlow. PRTG Network Monitor supports more than 30 network protocols (e.This tool allows users to monitor the real-time response rates and accuracy of NTP (per the protocols they are sending or receiving emails to, for example), POP3 (per the protocols they are sending or receiving e, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), which allows the user An error message, possibly SMS or email, will be sent to you as soon as the program detects a failure.
In addition to performing tasks to ensure connections are optimised and disconnected, an internal database is used to store all these data. Note: In cases when there are 10 or more devices monitors at once, you need an installed commercial version.
Installation and practicality are easy: simple and cost-effective.
- automatic network search;
- Features predefined settings and a set of options specific to several devices;
- You will find a large number of functionality-rich programs in the program.
Architecture and functionality:
- Software mechanisms that are modern and powerful in nature; ;
- There are more than 10,000 indicators in this program.
Network monitoring functions:
- Monitor network performance using NetFlow, SNMP, and packet inspection; ;
- There are more than 35 different types of indicators that can monitor your small, medium and large network, including WMI, PING, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, SMTP.