Project Manager is a program that will become a reliable assistant to business people, as well as those who prefer to engage in time management. Work plans of up to 300 words are included in the appendices, as well as schedules detailing what will be done. As this or that task is completed, the user will be able to "cross out" the task from the list. In addition, Project Manager allows you to set up runtime timers for individual tasks and set up sound alerts when time runs out. A detailed history of the performed actions is saved in the program, so you can view them when you are done.
An application's user must set up a database and specify its name before using it. Creating a database backup can be done as part of a system reinstall or data transfer. Once the backup is created, the data can then be loaded again into the file. It is also possible to export the database to XML files under Project Manager.
- Work plans and schedules can be created with this functionality.
- Native of the country and used by users - Native and user-inclusive.friendly interface;
- enables database management;
- This technology uses Net Framework technology.
- An auto-timer and sound notifications are available.