ProgDVB is an advanced multifunctional solution designed for viewing TV (from the Internet or from a local source) and Internet radio.
Program users can listen to Internet radio stations as well as view television shows. Over 4000 channels can be supported with this mode of operation. The ProgDVB can also work with your existing TV tuner. Supported formats include: DVB-Satellite TV, television sets (TNB, DVB).S2, DVB-The DVB standard is used in cable TV and on digital video recording devices as well.All three are acronym for Turkish Airlines, Islamic Securities Corporation of Turkey, and Insurance System of the Soviet Union.T. As well as being able to generate images from analogue TV, the program allows you to play any video from a computer hard drive. Multiple devices from different manufacturers have been supported by the software, including DiSEqC and CAM.
There are no unusual features. The additional functions are standard. An output of program production, consisting of subtitles used to broadcast programs, channels broadcast by a network, or teletexts. Adjusted sound is a courtesy of built-in equalization. Various design themes are supported throughout the program interface.
In contrast to the paid version, there are a number of basic features that will remain the same in the free version. There is no "picture in picture" feature, there is no scheduler, and no TV program recording capability.
You can substitute the Elecardmpeg-10 in place of an old audio codec in the ProgDVB video settings.The system may also have 2 codec codec: from CyberLink or NVIDIA PureVideo, for instance. (the quality of the picture and the quality of recorded TV programs depend greatly on the codec used)
ProgDVB can also work with some versions of FFDShow.
As well as ProgDVB, the developer offers other versions of its app, such as professional versions.
Different data sources can be supported:
- TV and radio on the Internet. A number of thousand channels are available on the list.
- DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T;
- analogue TV;
- You need to run playback from a file.
- High-With high definition TV, such as H, you can enjoy your content at an astonishing rate.264/AVC;
- Picture-in-Multiple channels can be individually playback and recorded over multiple devices, including multiple pictures support, as well as independent simultaneous playback/recording.
- Almost any device with DVB support, such as ISDB.The t and ATSC standards, such as the DiSEqC and CAM interfaces.
- This section includes all major formats of digital audio. Plays with AC3, AC3, AAC, etc.
- The buffer will automatically shift time when you use RAM or a hard disk;
- Ten frequency equalizer;
- A recording in playback format; brent from a disc;
- teletext support;
- subtitles (teletext, images);
- The support goes both for VR, VMR7, VMR9 and EVR output modes; regardless of channel status and signal availability, there is OSD support.
- network broadcasting;
- For OSD and GUI uses; Skinnable OSD layer and GUI uses; Skinnable OSD layer and GUI uses; Skinnable OSD layer and GUI uses;
- The computer is compatible with Win32 and Win64;
- Languages of the interfaces must be localized.
Working with DVB-T currently but have been looking at switching.S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-A C card of each manufacturer:
- Anysee (E30S Plus,...)
- AverMedia DVB-S;
- Azurewave (TwinHan) (VP-1027, VP-1034, VP-1041,...);
- BroadLogic 2030/1030;
- Compro VideoMate DVB-S;
- Digital everywhere FireDTV/FloppyDTV;
- DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-From Saturday, Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120, Nextorm NBS240/NSC120 will operate.
- Manufacturers include: GeniaTech ts (Digistar DVB-)In addition to those mentioned above, there are Digiwave 103Gs, Digistar2, TVStar, and PCI cards...)
- Kworld DVB-It works with Vstream and Dynavision (S 100)...);
- LifeView FlyDVB;
- Netcast DVB;
- NEWMI Advanced DVB;
- TBS Q-Box;
- Is it possible to download a telmedia Skymedia 300 DVB;
- [email protected] usb box.