Process Hacker is a universal tool that is designed to help users of personal computers to monitor their system, system resources, processes in memory, as well as to debug applications and detect malicious programs.
You will be able to monitor every step of the process - from the start, to communications, to disk accesses, and so on. Process Hacker is somewhat similar to the standard Task Manager, which is present in all versions of Windows and is called by a combination of keys CTRL + ALT + DEL, but more convenient and functional. allows you to combine processes that are related to an application, which makes monitoring activity of one program that a very efficient aspect. This also provides you with protected processes you may not discover otherwise. By utilizing Terminate, the Program Hacker software can prevent any program and/or part of its chain from beginning or end, regardless of how secure the program is, or stop any antivirus activity from taking place. It can also prevent your computer from getting into trouble if the program tries to launch In addition to monitoring network access, this software also displays detailed information about: The programs accessing a specific address, a specific port, and so forth.
By displaying easy activity graphs and search capabilities by RAM, Process Hacker provides a great deal of convenience. In addition, its ease of use, compact size and the free distribution of the program make it appealing.
- A thorough understanding of the system's operations accompanied by the illumination of processes; teration of the system's operation with process illumination;
- Tracking and tracking processes and their activity using graphs and statistics.
- Potentially identifying which programs have active connections to the Internet, addressing addresses and ports they use, as well as shutting them down and switching from one session to another on a PC or Mac);
- Real-Provide the time frame to view the process access information to the hard drive; s display of process access information to hard drives;
- The extension of work on systems services: can control, modify, and create services; ;
- Run by free download with open source code this program can be accessed freely.