Many people use Microsoft Office when they need to work on business documents. Although everyone may wish to acquire this product from the software giant, since Microsoft Office does require high investment to truly enjoy its features. To help people with this issue, Microsoft also offers a range of free tools that are distinct from one another. A good example of such a program is the PowerPoint Viewer tool. is a tool for viewing documents (particularly presentations) you create using PowerPoint (or whatever format you prefer).
Program versions starting in the early 2000s and continuing in their current versions have features of supporting old and new documents. Also support of various formats, s a great deal of formats, among which.ppt, .pot, .potm, .pptm, .pps, .potx, .ppsx and .ppsm. For instance, switching back to full-power is easy through the utility.Playback audio and show graphics effects on your screen in the presentation. Presentations slides may be printed or altered based on comments. There's basically one disadvantage to the application: no one can modify the document itself. Presentations generally pose a problem for people, so our useful program would be able to help. Especially Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer will help those who do not want to or do not have the opportunity to work with a full-It includes Microsoft Office as its central client.
- There is the ability to view full presentationsscreen mode;
- Presentations created in both old formats will support (in their original versions).Both (puttable Powerpoint) and (new Powerpoint) can be used.pptx) formats;
- An automatic configuration of files; File associations are automatically configured;
- transitions from slides, animation and various effects? ;
- Microsoft Office, which provides Office for Windows, fits into this program perfectly.