Postimage is a powerful program for capturing images from the computer screen on Windows operating systems. In addition to allowing snapshots of the screen or any selected area, it's designed for easy sharing via email. An screenshot will produce a screenshot sized manual adjustment, which is enabled by the captured area.
If you want to save the file to disk, you can do so instantly, or you can send it to an image repository of your own. You can download and install the screenshot directly from the Internet or send it to your friends by transferring it to the clipboard using the software. Almost every week a new version of the application is developed. If there is an error report sent by one of the program's users to the developers, this report is taken seriously as well.
- Sending links to uploaded images is easy and allows you to quickly share them on the Internet; e.g. uploading them online and uploading them to the Internet and sending a link;
- Multiple images to be uploaded simultaneously;
- Using the context menu is convenient and fast for sending screenshots.
- Having an animated screenshot is one of those that take fast time;
- It is possible to implement global hotkeys; tibility of setting up global hotkeys;
- The software updates continuously; ;
- Shell operating system; integration with other tools oase with the shell operating system;
- Images are available for download in the program's online repository.