PonyProg is a programmer (or, more precisely, its software part) that is able to perform operations of writing and reading data from ROMs and microcontroller programs. As needed, it can be used with virtually all devices except the physical device maker, which continues to be popular due to its low cost and ease of use. As well as allowing you to connect, it works with the CAN and is available via a COM port.This 006 is an EasyI2C, EasyVIVO and Ludipipo device with serial access with support for permanent memory devices.
The principle of PonyProg operation is based on changing byte values in the firmware code and programming FUSE bits. People in the USA and elsewhere hack car stereos and old mobile phones with it. In this respect, the programming scope of the programmers application is not all that limited. It's especially popular with printer owners that use ink cartridge printers. There is no question that because new cartridges usually cost twice what the paper bill for "people," the ink is usually filled anyway, thereby saving many pounds as well. The printer manufactures add security to their devices, so an ink cartridge containing nothing but ink will not be able to be used. This data is stored in the firmware of the cartridge so that it can be determined if the cartridge should be reused. By using PonyProg, you can make changes to the firmware of this type of machine, thereby enabling the printer to assume a completely new cartridge is in use. Simple to follow and takes a few seconds to complete.
- "Premise" programs; operating under the control of a "physical" programmer.
- The interface is outdated and very clear in both English and Russian.
- IDM and PnP with EasyI2C support, as well as HDMI, DT, and a VPN connection.006 AVR interfaces;
- Direct access to permanent storage devices using sequential access;
- In most models of car stereos, old mobile phones and ink cartridges we can break into them;
- By connecting COM ports you can access a computer from anywhere.