Pokemon GO Live Map is a program that displays the location of Pokemons on the map and allows you to create routes to them. In addition to greatly improving the player experience and adding a multitude of virtual creatures, it will be a great boon to everyone who enjoys playing Pokemon GO. If you want to use Google Maps, you will need to sign into your Google account -- it's a result of the Google Maps service. In addition to the fact that Pokemon GO Live Map indicates the location of Pokemon, the program also helps in finding the nearest training rooms for these virtual creatures.
There is also substantial information provided in Pokemon GO Live Map regarding all the Pokemons. During your tooltip, you'll see details such as rarity, exact coordinates, as well as the current time. The location of Pokémon can be hidden for the purpose of finding other creatures without having to go searching. This program even lets you create a "black" list of Pokémon not showing up on a map by default. During the time when searching for a given creature, it may be added to your notification section as well. Audio and visual notifications will be sent to the user whenever Pokemon GO Live Map detects a nearby Pokemon.
- displays which Pokémon are in training rooms and where they can be seen.
- Describes routes to detected objects and enables detecting objects;
- This software uses maps on offer from Google;
- The Poké Map can be viewed briefly; explains;
- Pokémon can only be shown in black lists as a result of this feature. A map will not show Pokémon from the "black" list.