PlanTracer is an application designed to solve various graphical tasks faced by real estate inventory organizations. With the use of PlanTracer it is possible to almost fully automate the work closely connected with cadastral activity, as well as with the execution of the graphic part for technical inventory. Using it, you can easily prepare any type of technical plan required to be submitted to cadastral authorities e of technical plans that need to be submitted to the cadastral authorities in electronic and printed form, based on the graphics already made. Your plans can be created for linearly stretched objects, editing, and vectorizing scanned images can all be done in this handy graphic editor.
Acadastral works, equipment, customers, cadastral accounting objects, as well as other information necessary for releasing technical plans can be maintained with this application. Caisse d'Eparment of Engineers have other control options, besides the register, relating to the release of new technical documents. Documentation templates are a part of the program and various tools are available to make it even more useful. It is possible to create a floor plan that covers every space, including individual rooms. This also assists with building continuity. There is no need for you to spend too much time on cadastral work due to these features.
- Several hundred different templates and useful tools available.
- It can then be used to illustrate the technical inventory with an animated part.
- The program can be automatically automated, resulting in time savings;
- Keeping acadastral records online is of benefit to the cadastral records; assisting in maintaining a register of cadastral records;
- It is simple, comfortable, and convenient to use.