Photo Manager is an easy-to-Software for managing photos can be used. graphics software allows you to print images, edit images, as well as view them on your computer.
Viewers should have the option of viewing both a full screen and a slideshow during normal viewing.
As a Photo Manager, Photo Manager lets you find all the images on your computer, assign key tags to them, and search the database by keywords. It will allow you to identify duplicate images as well.
- view images in folders: Navigate to folders and view: The classic thumbnail list oper list of images in a folder; The album can be viewed on CDs or DVDs, local discs or removable discs, and networked discs as well. A full-screen version or a slideshow can be used.
- Printing photos: The page may contain one image, or several images with a layout best suited for your contact window. In order to customize and format a headers, the user has to specify it according to their liking.
- Image editing: adjustment for brightness and contrast, tones and saturation, and saturation. In terms of color balance and gamma correction: noise removal; Save your edited file and choose an image format that supports your edits. Use additional filters such as sharpness, edge detection, and so on. The Undo / Redo function has an unlimited number of operation cycles.
- Make tags apply to keywords, categories, ratings, and caption images.
- Database search: You might have your index as a result of metrics such as terms and rating.
- Use your PC to search for images on CDs, DVDs, and locally.
- In the list of duplicate images, make sure there is a duplicate of the picture.
- Photo management: The program offers various ways to sort, copy, move, remove files from a whole folder, move files, among other actions.
- EXIF support.
- Having full support for RAW formats.
- Support plugins.