PeaZip is an archiver that supports both the native Pea format (with compression capability, flexible encryption and file integrity checks) and other basic formats, with special emphasis on open format processing. Formats such as 7z, 7x, and 7x24 can be fully supported by the program.Zip Sfx, Zip Tar2, Zip PEA, and Zip can be combined. To protect data, the program supports dozens of compression formats, including CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, ISO, LZH, NSIS, OOO, RAR, RPM and, of CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, ISO, LZH
The purpose of UI in PeaZip is to provide assistance to the user: Archives (the list of files and folders) can be editing, saving, or restoring for faster earchival (the list of source files and folders) to speed up archiving and backup operations; Saving the document plain and it be used in Script for ng the project as plain text to be used in scripts; Every operation should be recorded in a detailed log. interfaces can be changed, but skins can be set up and saved as regular text in order to revise them, and transparent skins can be specified as well.
Even remotely, it is recommended to write the path to PeaZip. Additionally, we release an automated PeaZip bundle (Windows version) for compatibility with Explorer using PeaZip. As a result of this work (with the power to work with 7za) by the author of 7za Igor Pavlov (ported under Linux), we will use a graphical interface to Pea archiver. Unlike many Pea archivers that operate via GUI in addition to the command line, Pea archivers can perform both methods.
- A total of 90 file formats are supported for MS Office templates;);
- An error was fixed in recognizing paths containing spaces; • Fixed a problem with the recognition of spaces in the dictionary entries.
- A path recognition error on the right side of the screen was fixed when PeaLauncher is used in a separate application; ;
- The buttons and icons OK and Cancel have already been standardized.
- Use the utility again when running in command line mode to fix an error in regards to exceeding the sizes of ics when using the utility in the command line mode;
- Within the current program run, you can continue until the internal error has been reported.