PC Remote Server & mdash; It is a smartphone application that lets you operate your computer remotely. This remote machine uses a simple command line; four parts are responsible: ople parts: PC Remote Server (which is installed on the computer as a server), then a client part is installed on the smartphone (or other mobile device) and connected to the server via the Internet. You can now download versions of the Windows Phone and Android client programs.
Connected laptops are similar to those that use keyboards and mice for work. A few differences can be observed between the functions of the buttons left and right during application of control: The editor can select and launch elements, zoom in or zoom out, or drag n and launch of elements, scrolling, zooming, drag-n-drop-down menus, or a context menu or a F1-based keyboard with all its special keys (Alt, Ctrl, Shift, and functional keys).F12). Additionally, you can manage hotkeys in iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu, and others, as well as a useful PowerPoint presentation management feature that lets you manage multiple folders at the same time. Now you are able to automatically turn on PC Remote after a few taps of the phone.Making your computer more accessible and controllable via remote control.
- With a smartphone, you can access your computer from any aspect.
- Mobile operating systems including Windows Phone and Android t support for Windows Phone and Android mobile operating systems;
- Many programs can be managed remotely;!
- If you use your remote desktop, you have the option to do so.
- Managing PowerPoint presentations.