Pamela for Skype is a Skype helper program that extends its functionality and provides automatic recording of video and audio calls. Additionally, you'll be able to manage conference management, keep track of text logs, check the status of answering machines and much more.
As soon as you install and authorize Pamela's application in Skype, she'll monitor all user activity and run most of the normal actions, save correspondence, document calls using audio and video formats, and manage user recordings through the Skype user interface. In cases in which the user is away, you can set up Skype's behavior accordingly. In addition to answering calls, Pamela plays a pre-recorded song.Effortlessly record your audio message, and have your message saved forever.
Those types of features include scheduling, birthday reminders, combining contacts into groups, as well as an extension of the smiley set and a library of sounds settings. Pamela for Skype is available in several editions, from the free version to the commercial business edition with extended functionality and sharpened for corporate use.
- a call recording;
- Recording video through Skype is easier with the pay version;
- Record Skype for business audio recording; email; chat room for hire.
- a call transfer;
- There's nothing like a mood editor to drive your creative juices up and down.
- an answering machine;
- video chatting;
- Is a chat option on automatic answer in the chat room?
- a birthday reminder;
- E-; Sending mail by e-mail (via a paid e-mail forwarding (in a paid version);
- Personalization of contacts (free version); Personalization of contacts (in paid version);
- To automatically start the application (a paid version), follow the steps below.
- Directly from Pamela, there is a callback.
- All sound cards and USB phones should fit the device;
- Languages that are supported are 34.