OpenShot Video Editor is a program that allows you to create, edit, mount and trim HD video. Among the many features that this free program offers, home use is well served from this editor.
This program is familiar to video editors because of the tree structure.a list of files and folders, an overview window, video, audio, transitions, titles, effects, and timelines all tied together. In most cases, the timeline is selected in the context menu during operations. Add markers, highlight keyframes, adjust playback speed, and zoom settings, in addition to the trim menu. By the way, you can add a new file to the scale by simply dragging it from your desktop or hard drive. For more accurate editing of a video fragment, OpenShot Video Editor can provide its full storyboard.
A library with effects is available to the user. Among them: As well as more than forty effects, some filters have Gamma and Brightness variants, as well as chromakey filters with different filters. Also, pre-orders are available.Prepare the necessary startup screensaver templates and 3D presets to load them. Working with three different groups nd three-dimensional graphics the editor needs a map with OpenGL support.
The finished video can be saved in FLV, MOV, OGG, MPEG, MP4, AVI formats. OpenShot Video Editor can be exported to OneNote Express when you've finished an incomplete application. Import is supported based on the same formats.
- Videos and slideshows; the process of making them.
- Project materials, timeline, and preview window.
- The following are support formats are supported: FLV, MOV, MP4, DV and RMV; MPEG, OBGG, MP4 and MP4, AVI, and OST.
- Create a frame by choosing from a complete video clip storyboard.by-frame editing;
- Using HD video to process information;
- With "dragging and dropping," you can quickly add new files to tracks that suit your needs;
- Your use of the editor is completely free as long as your version is licensed under the GPL.