Openfire is a real-The server was developed using the open source GPL license and is licensed for commercial distribution. It uses the widely used XMPP (Jabber) instant messaging protocol. The program supports clustering technology, which provides the launch of Openfire on several PCs included in one XMPP domain. Openfire runs automatically as the operating system separates computers based on their configurations. The result is an increase in scalability, high availability, and reduced availability. Using only two nodes and half a million computers, it was possible to perform excellent stability tests, using packets sent by half a million computers to reach the same level of reliability.
There's also an SparkWeb plug-in available on OpenFire. A single web connection lets you directly connect to the Openfire server.
- easy-to-configure server;
- With excellent performance and high safety;
- ; dNTP (Jabber) protocol;
- clustering support;
- web-based administration panel;
- SSL/TSL support;
- Database workability is essential.
- With LDAP compatibility, images will be downloaded asavatars with your picture.
- The Spark IM integration is complete.