Open Broadcaster Software is open source software, also known as OBS. A set of protocols to allow for the transmission of multimedia messages over the Internet. In addition to its simplicity, this program comes with a large number of tools that are dedicated to the qualitative execution of the main task and have little familiarity with it.
The application offers several options for selecting broadcast video and audio quality, as well as setting up the URL, changing the monitor resolution, adjusting parameters such as audio and video input, etc. Upon viewing the live video, you can either save it directly to your computer or forward it to your hard drive for later transmission. There is also an automatic restart option if it has become interrupted for any reason. Open Broadcaster Software is one of the best tools for performing Broadcastering, and it's also free of charge.
- The interface offers both simplicity and simplicity;
- A smooth audio or video broadcast must be refined.
- I can access the directory saved for the broadcast.
- You can resume broadcast automatically after an interruption.
- hotkey support;
- The ability to limit a fps at any time.