NetStumbler can be very useful if you are using it to connect to the WLAN and you do not have a signal or connection working properly.
Simply put, NetStumbler is a useful tool that is designed for the Windows operating system family to detect Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using standards such as 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g.
- Your network settings must be in the correct state.
- Your wireless LAN will be able to notify you that you have poor connectivity.
- Detection of other networks that may interfere with the distribution of data on your network.
- Use of your network to detect unauthorized attempts.
- It is possible to determine from this program where a antenna provides an optimum connection for the WLAN network to operate.