Nessus is an effective application that allows you to scan all network services used by your computer for vulnerabilities. As well as firewalls, firewall monitors, router filtering software and other services that protect your computers when connected to the Internet, you can test them in the program.
It contains a number of tools to perform complex analyses; the process is accelerated by two simultaneous scans per method. By using standard testing algorithms, you can identify outdated versions of services, security issues, and incorrect configurations of programs. In the next method, a protective effect is tested and areas unprotected by the attacker are found. note that this utility takes into account that a client uses it- The client pays for its services.There is also a server built into your computer that allows you to add in new opportunities for analysis of your network security. support for NASL language with third party code and tests, as well as other services.
- Complete network scan of your computer's security;
- An attacker imitates the behavior of another; ; ; an example of scanning.
- Integrate plug-ins into your device to extend functionality.ins;
- This is a built-in language that allows you to create your own algorithms.
- Flexibility in how the program should be adapted ing of the program to the system resources;
- Free distribution of the program is offered by Software AG.