Connect your phone to your computer using a cable, Bluetooth or infrared port and you'll see how easy and efficient it is to control your phone with MyPhoneExplorer. Since its first appearance, MyPhoneExplorer has become the most popular tool for managing Sony Ericsson phones and now it still has new features.
It seems that MyPhoneExplorer can access almost all Sony phones except P800i, P900i and P910i on all Sony Ericsson phones. Many other cheap smartphones feature no computer support. If you use Symbian- You should be able to use your keyboard.The first step to installing a ers, please note that you must first install PC-You cannot use it to connect to your computer via the Internet.
- Using Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes, and Tobit David is convenient for your address book; esync your address book with Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David;
- Organizing systems via synchronizing synchronization with Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google Docs, TobitDavid, and network calendars to organize with Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes,...
- Exchanging SMS content, importing it etc.
- File browser with a cache system to reduce data transfers and synchronising between computers;
- What is the procedure for setting up a phone;;
- Calls logs, contact editors, phone memory status, and more do not list here.