MPC Cleaner is one of the most popular programs nowadays that combines the functions of a cleaner and an antivirus. Graphic shells for these projects have been designed using creativity by the developers. The MPC Cleaner start screen displays the current percentage of your computer's "health". A paper airplane can be both crumpled or straightened out as needed while it measures the health level according to the health indicator. According to the health indicator, safety and speed are measured. As we tend to guess, one evaluates the presence of malicious files and suspicious processes first, whereas the other looks at whether "trash" files actually exist and what optimization options may be available. MPC Cleaner is a bloatware that destroys and improperly stores the files associated with the computer's system as well as the software itself, including temporary files, errors of Registry keys and file traces.
Moreover, it performs a wide range of system parameters optimizations, eliminates unnecessary services, tweaks the interface, and optimizes data flow. A good answer to a cleaner and optimizer's question would be, "A plus".plus". In theory, it may be reckless to use a program like MPC Cleaner as a main antivirus, especially since you don't protect the system immediately. However, its function is actually to be used to scan from time to time to detect malware which has gotten lost in the main attack. Further, MPC Cleaner keeps your online settings protected.
- The combination of a cleaner and a malicious file scanner can be quite dangerous.
- Specific system parameters can be optimized to deliver the most efficient outcome;
- You can protect yourself against harmful web sites and prevent change to browser settings when using a browser.
- tools to block advertisements;
- All of the content is completely free and accessible to the general public.