With Mocha Pro, you can track planar objects in the fastest manner possible. Also known as a rotoscope, it is widely used by animators and video editors for bypass of natural elements such as the human silhouette.
First of all, all kinds of visual effects must be incorporated into a video by selecting, tracking, and selecting objects. If you are lying lying on the ground, tracking points is really easy in Mocha Pro with planar tracking algorithms. The program works no matter what object the desired object is in opposition to. In such situations, "hands" must be used to interpret the capture area. The solution here is that it provides a convenient mounting area to accept inputted by the user via the tool. There is plenty of features in this program to help you create any kind of storyboard, as well as to choose RGB channels and add/remove unnecessary objects from the video order.
In addition to its graphics editors, Mocha Pro also contributes to this ranking. It's part of Adobe's After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Media Composer line. An application that does not require any editing can be used to quickly import layers, key frames, and masks.
Also available in Mocha Pro are 3D cameras that let you customize the trajectory of objects, GPU hardware acceleration, a GPU speed estimator, 3D files (for RED formats), importing distortion maps to popular editors, and image stabilization tools.
- planar tracking techniques (i.e. tracking ency algorithms (point tracking on the plane);
- What are rotascopic tools; ritarial tools;
- Create layers, masks, and timeline templates into popular editors like After Effects and Media Composer quickly.
- Two mounting tables on wheels, plus large selection toolkit and storage containers.
- An object-oriented 3D camera module that configures the trajectory;;
- image stabilization.