Mobirise is an application for creating simple sites and landings. In its simplicity, it is meant to meet the need of someone without a specific background in the field of site building, with no "one to call their own".page". Using Mobirise, anyone can create their own website. The design of the created sites is adaptive, so that they are correctly displayed on smartphones, tablets and PC monitors of all sizes.
As described in the following steps, the application works. User-submitted template designs, and then it is placed on a convenient device screen to be edited while the user-versus-the-server battles it to a higher level by selecting the captions, and replacing graphics of the background. This program is less sophisticated and limited in terms of functionality. A special shop has additional templates. Each standard template is added to Mobirise by default. It is important to note that most of the templates in the store are free of charge, but developers continue to distribute and sell them. As an extension, Facebook or Google Analytics can be downloaded as well as extra comment blocks. As part of this project, these extensions are also paid for.
In conclusion, what can be said to have been true is that parents remain deceptive when using the term "child free" by the developers of the program. Compared to a demo version of adaptive site building software, it doesn't include any extensions or templates. There's a good chance the app will be adequate, however, for anyone refusing to use standard features.
- Easy-to-use adaptive site for people who are not specialized in web design; es you create simple adaptive sites without any special knowledge;
- A preview of the finished site is shown in your browser.
- On the page, the element editor serves as a convenient shortcut.
- Templates and extensions can be purchased for users;; offers users an online store.
- It is very easy to use and has a very clear interface.