MiniTool Partition Wizard is a program that monitors the health and speed of your hard drives and allows you to manage its partitions. partitions will be able to create new ones by partitioning unused spaces, expanding existing ones, deleting a part of the partition, etc. A handy wizard gives you the all-important step-by-step instructions.by-The merge, split, and delete operation should be configured before use. For those who have no previous knowledge of disks, this program is an excellent resource. The majority of tasks are performed exclusively on the Windows operating system, without reinstalling the entire system.
An additional useful purpose of the program is to convert data between hard disk drives. This tool should not be used with any enthusiasm. Transfer all important data to an external drive or cloud storage beforehand. The same recommendations can be given regarding other operations supported by MiniTool Partition Wizard. And there are a lot of operations like this. As well as 'clone' data storage, the program allows you to remove their markings, reverse the MBR boot pattern, change the serial number and its Type ID, change their letters, rename the partitions, perform formatting in FAT and NTFS file systems, and There are several levels of MiniTool Partition Wizard, with the free version available at those levels.
- Resize hard disk partitions by deleting or remediating; ing hard disk partitions without reinstalling the operating system;
- As long as the boot area is available, I can restore the MBR boot area.
- How effectively and how easily the e, "health" of the hard drive;
- It allows you to enter and edit the assigned partition letter for any drive serial number;
- Clone whole partitions to the format and duplicate them all; Format entire disks e and clone entire partitions;
- Disk-to-Disk Interface, which allows operating systems to move from one disk to another.