MinGW (full name - In the early days, GNU for Windows was just the name at the time. Using Mingw32, you can make Windows with no installation requirements.GCC is used to create different software programs from various languages and operating systems. It is compiled on a C and C++ basis in a free package. Originally MinGW was created as a branch of Cygwin. In this application, you can directly link and compile programs. Rather than using paid libraries and tools, MinGW can be used free of charge. includes several compilers ( GCC Compiler ), linkeders, assemblers, links, headers and files, plus a set of Linux operating systems. test utilities of the MYSY command line.
Each utility in MinGW is designed to work from the command line, but it does not prevent their use in popular IDEs (Eclipse, NetBeans, DevCCP), which have a graphical interface for CCG compilers. You'll find it easy to install MinGW. A list of all MinGW libraries will be automatically downloaded to your computer at the end of the installation process. Installing through Command Prompt will use the default installation path of *C*mingw*.
- It is completely free of charge to provide the service;
- Installing it is relatively easy and does not take up many hours;
- Includes all of the tools and libraries you'll need for programming.
- Compiles the code efficiently and effectively; generates a list of all elements for use in a project; or produces the set of values.
- Developers are continuously working on improving and supporting it.