Microsoft SQL Server is a commercial database management system (DBMS) developed by Microsoft in cooperation with Sybase. There are various kinds of small and medium size databases that can be serviced by this platform as well. In addition to offering security, fast data synchronization, and cloud technology, the system actively integrates the cloud into its architecture. You can synchronize your Azure SQL Database data with Microsoft Dynamics SQL Server Data Sync.Using algorithms to secure a reliable connection between a cloud server and its users. According to Microsoft, its platform has fewer vulnerabilities in comparison with its competitors despite undergoing its testing at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
ANSI/ISO is used to implement Transact-SQL, which implements all the major extensions included in SQL language. Microsoft SQL Server provides high "uptime" and performance when working with databases. Platforms that can be used to manage hybrid transactions- Furthermore, the platform comes with tools for hybrid transactions.This is a real-time system for analyzing data in real time. It assists in implementing scenarios and improving operations. The feature is not available to all license types, and certain SQL Server versions require it - here are some examples. In addition to Microsoft's standard platform, the company offers a variety of "editions.".
Data storage costs can be reduced with Microsoft SQL Server (as opposed to storing data with constant access). Microsoft Azure's Stretch technology allows the ability to extend tables of a large size from SQL Server.
- Relational databases (RDBMS) make fewer vulnerabilities than other types omatically than other relational database management systems (RDBMS);
- Real-A time-based operational analytics capability; ;
- Achieving quick access to cold data; Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- The SQL Server Stretch technology makes it easy to extend large SQL Server tables terate large SQL Server tables to Microsoft Azure with SQL Server Stretch technology;
- A copy of the Transact SQL query language can be used. Transact-SQL query language utilizes the ANSI/ISO standards for query language.