Microsoft OneDrive is a customer for the cloud service of the same name, which makes it easy to store and share data. Launched in 2007, Windows Live lets users access a number of online services for Windows Live platform. Many operating systems, including mobile ones, can utilize the app.
A SkyDrive user can use up to 7GB free of charge for any of their private usage, and for those eligible to upgrade, they can upgrade for free. Compared to similar services, they provide as much data as 25 gigabytes. Additionally, they serve as a number of convenient features, and they can be integrated with Microsoft Word to view Microsoft Word documents without saving to computers. Access levels can be set personally and as a part of the online service. Documents from most popular formats can be downloaded up to 4 GB on each session using this program. Currently, Microsoft OneDrive services are used by more than 17 million people and you can become one of them for free.
- provides up to 7 GB of completely free space.
- Providing access to data from portable devices is allowed;..
- Microsoft Office documents can be accessed directly via a browser;
- Applications can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Mac OS X and Windows Phone 7;.
- Large amount of files can be uploaded in one archive to maximize performance.