MeshLab is a 3D graphics editor designed to process unstructured 3D models obtained from 3D scanning. Bags contain a number of editing, cleaning, correcting, checking, rendering and converting tools. VGC lib is a type of OpenGL which allows triangular and tetrahedral grids to be displayed, categorized and processed visually.
In program MeshLab the function of rendering in real time NPR Rendering, using a principle of construction of the image by a method of hatching by means of OpenGL shaders with possibility of rendering of images in very high permissions is realised. It is also capable of handling large groups of people.polygonal 3D models.
is used for rendering NPR images as they occur, a key to which is hatched by OpenGL shaders to allow the image to be rendered in an amount high enough permissions to render it. Large, multi-processing units can also be part of this program.polygonal 3D models.There is no shortage of import and export formats available through MeshLab, including Universal 3D.u3d). This is an open source software project that is delivered as part of the Linux distribution by using the GPL license. It is available with the Windows platform, Linux platform, and MacOSX platform (for Intel processors).
- Grid parts can be selected and deleted through an interactive grid layout. The system will work even with large models.
- In addition to smoothing settings, a paint interface makes model painting easier.
- Many supported formats: 3D and digital rendering in addition to PLY, OV, OFF, OBJ, and C3D, U3D and GTS, IDTF, and X3D.
- You'll find a large selection of filters like bag cleaning filter, a bag reshaping filter, an o the Filter, such as bag cleaning filter, bag reshaping filter, bag colouring filter and others;
- Ability to paint figures; ;
- An automatic tool for 3D scanning.
- By adding plugins to the program, functionality can be extended.