Mercalli is a program that is designed to eliminate the "jolting" of video, as well as to align the image on the desired axis. You can achieve a really stable image as well as an increased amount of visibility for individual objects. Add new clips to the application, and it goes through a preliminary examination of the image, then uses the information to create a variation of the shake reduction. The program will allow you to save the video if you are satisfied with its results. Our analysis of auto stabilization concluded that it was quite effective, though we urge you to consider making adjustments manually rather than selecting one option after analyzing all.
If you wish to align all frames with particular axes at once, simply pause the clip and specify their appropriate tools when clicking the preview button in the editor window. Mercalli can also automatically split video into frames so you can quickly switch and adjust them one by one. It may be useful to switch the program between "before" and "after" display modes to make it more clearly apparent.
Mercalli can either be installed as a standalone application or as part of an editor plugin. Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, Avid Studio, Corel VideoStudio, GV EDIUS and the list goes on.
- The use of video stabilization tools helps to suppress the "shaking" effect of videos;!
- The automated correction function provides a system-controlled correction.
- You can turn a frame into a model.by-In the manual mode, one can correct one's frame; correction in the "manual" mode;
- You can compare results before and after at any time; ;
- In addition to being installed as a standalone tool, it serves as a plugin for popular video editing tools.