MemoriesOnTV was developed more than 3 years ago and thousands of people all over the world have already enjoyed the results of its work.
The Ken Burns effect can be included in your slideshow, among other things;
The ability to use this effect allows you to add many photo effects, such as pan and zoom, without using extreme quality. There are also effects adjustments in the program that you can make.
Video can be imported in the program
Don't limit yourself to photos. See your videos and slide shows while using your video camera. Among the popular formats are QuickTime, AVI, MJPEG, and MPEG-4.1) are supported. It is also possible to combine a photo and video. All possibilities are there.
Beautiful Visual effects
MemoriesOnTV includes some of the most elegant visual effects of a slideshow. A simple, yet very powerful, adjustment effect can be created from one photo to another by bringing ripples and droplets of rain to another photo. There are almost infinite options when choosing these effects since most work with an adaptive setting.
There's nothing easier than making a DVD as an author. DVDs can be output and burned directly from MemoriesOnTV thanks to its plugin. Several DVD players do play either VCD or SVCD, which are also supported by MemoriesOnTV.
- DirectX 8.1 and above.
- It is appropriate for MOV videos to be played in a compressed file format at a speed of speed six and above.
- Processor: Computers equipped with Intel Pentium II or earlier.
- RAM: An ideal RAM configuration is 64-MB (128 MB recommends).
- A disk space of 17 MB for free.
- Burning discs from CD/DVD players.
- Players of DVDs must be able to play CDs.If you would like DVDs/DVDs + R-you'll have to order R (W).R (W) media.
- The DVD player should be able to play both VCD and SVCD for streaming.0, respectively.