MediaCoder contains the most popular audio and video codecs and tools for an easy and convenient way to convert files from one format to another. There is a flexible and extensible architecture of this program, as well as constant updates for obtaining the newest codecs. In addition, the program's easy access to media re-compression makes it widely used.
Here are some of the most common tasks nds of the program are: The reduction of files from audio and video format, the transformation of media play media for use on household devices, the preparation of media for publishing ata of audio and video files, transformation of media for playing on household players and mobile devices, preparation of media for publication on the Internet or In addition, MediaCoder can be used to save the audio track of any video or movie in a separate file, as well as to recover partially corrupted or under-utilized files.
By using multicore architecture and parallelism, the process of converting audio and video formats between popular audio and video formats can be performed quickly, as well as with high quality. Encoding takes place using NVIDIA CUDA and Intel Sandy Bridge hardware acceleration technologies.
Using MediaCoder, users have fast access to all codes. You can use it to create native formats with mobile devices and the Internet if you know how to simplify the interface.
- increase the compression / decrease the file size (audio+video → audio+video) for example MPG/VOB/AVI/RMVB/MOV/MP4 → AVI/MKV (Matroska)/MP4 (Xvid/DivX/H.264 + MP3/OGGG/AAC);
- extract audio (audio + video → audio), e.g. MPG/VOB/AVI/RMVB/MOV/MP4 → MP3/OGG/AAC/MPC;
- Conversion of video files to VCD / DVD into MPEG files that can be played on your PC (audio + video → MPEG) e.g. RMVB / MOV → MPEG 1 / 2;
- Convert high quality and large files to lower quality and smaller file sizes for portable DAP (audio → audio) such as APE/FLAC/WavPack (+ CUE sheets) → MP3/AAC/WMA;
- Read and save files on CDs, such as CD tracks → APE/FLAC/WavPack/MP3/OGG/AAC/WMA/MPC;
- support for CUE descriptions on CD, VCD, DVD.
- Audio: MP3, OGG/Vorbis, AAC, MusePack, WMA, RealAudio, FLAC, WavPack, APE/PTM, WAV;
- Video: AVI (Xvid/DivX/H.264), MPEG1/2/4, QuickTime (MOV), WMV / ASF, RealMedia (RMVB), MP4, Matroska (MKV).
Supported formats by type:
- with loss of quality: MP3, OGG/Vorbis, AAC, AAC+/Parametric Stereo, MusePack, WMA;
- lossless: FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio (APE), WMA Lossless, WAV;
- supported video formats: H.264, Xvid, DivX 4/5, MPEG1/2/4, H.263;
- supported container formats: AVI, MPEG 1 / 2, Matroska, MP4.