MapSource is a proprietary program from Garmin, designed to download maps and upload them to GPS-See where the above company navigators are located. There are quite a few other details at the core of the application.Using the editor, you can download and edit maps as well. By creating routes in the program's shell and saving them in memory, creating profiles, or setting up waypoints in the program you'll have many options to utilize the program's options. For greater intuition and comfort, MapSource includes an advanced search engine that makes it easy to find the address you need on the map you're viewing. In addition to the zoom feature on its own, you can use the built-in tool to see further. In some countries the downloads are available for free on websites, but at the cost of their download. In addition to the very ergonomic features, well thought-out strategies should be paid attention to.The program's interface is replaced by the external component. There is a separate panel for all the best and most frequently used tools, and each function is arranged in a logically arranged grouping. Choose any region to sort the downloaded maps. You can also sort them by size and date of download. As an added bonus, you'll be able to use any Garmin navigator model with no problem with the installation of a universal driver.
- The map is easy to load and edit; ;
- has a simple, clear interface;
- Creating routes with waypoints and saving settings profiles is possible using these features.
- Organize your uploaded cards conveniently; ck the cards you've uploaded;
- Theses are compatible with all Garmin navigations;
- Searching addresses does not require explicit passwords; search functions have a built in address;
- The full distribution is free.