madVR is a renderer that allows you to achieve maximum image quality when playing video in Media Player Classic - Thanks to DirectShow technology and certain graphics cards, Home Cinema comes complete with the latest technology. The picture quality that makes it possible to achieve madVR is far superior to that of other solutions such as Haali, VMR, Overlay and EVR. Moreover, you can play video playback more smoothly thanks to this render render. The visual effects are higher, increasing frame rate by a factor of 24 when the player is on video playback.25 per second). Additionally, the use of this solution is likely to ensure accurate color sampling at high quality, and will incorporate a YCbCr (> RGB conversion. It's even included in the player with a separate component where you can set your RGB levels.
Additionally, mad VR is equipped with advanced video scaling algorithms, supports contrast and spectrum correction and 16 bit bridge support for some monitors.Video bit by bit plays at perfect bit. On the Internet you can also stream Media Player Classic. Among the tools it can employ are Zoom Player and KMPlayer in Home Cinema. The application can then be installed on your computer by opening up the archive and selecting it.There are cases when you must choose it as the main rendering in other cases as well.
- You can achieve "maximum" video quality by using it;
- The Media Player Classic runs when connected to the computer. Cinema and Zoom Player in Home Cinema, Zoom Player and KMPlayer;
- Sampling of colors of color with high quality;
- contains a tool to set the RGB set RGB levels;
- 16 bit video can be processed in this video processor unit.Modes of bit work as well as their quality remains as you would expect.