Instant Electronic Software Delivery 24/7
Shop around the clock with your credit card or with one of the
various payment options offered by our order fullfilment partner
ShareIt. All prices are in Euro.
You will get a license code by email that you will use to convert
the download version of Sisulizer in your licensed
Discounts are valid for all incoming paid online-orders until 1/31/2019.
- Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
- Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start "Scan for Changes", and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
- Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
- It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries. We never change your original project.
- Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
- Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
- Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
- Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
- Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
All features of the Standard Edition plus:
- Full support for .NET applications. Localize your C#, and VB.Net Winforms, Silverlight, and WPF apps. ResX and binary ressource library localization is supported.
- More formats: Localize local databases, HTML, and XML files.
- Translation memory exchange (TMX) with your translator in addition to the build-in translation memory.
- Live spell checker for various languages helps you to find errors in translated and original source text.
- Great QA features to validate the translation, and solve common translation problems like forgotten menu shortcuts, wrong number of placeholders,
and more before they occur in the translated program.
- Reports and statistics keep you up to date on the volume and status of the localization job.
All features of the Standard and Professional Edition plus:
- Command line tool that helps to integrate Sisulizer
into your build process.
- Localize web apps written in ASP, JSP, and PHP.
- Localize server databases
- Use server based translation memory
- Use machine translation engines
- Translate your help file in the same project. Sharing the same translation memory speeds up work, reduces communication with your translator, and saves more time and money.
Please click here to find out about our multi-volume pricing.
Please keep in mind that we offer for additional licenses
the corresponding volume price. E.g., if you have already one
license, and need a second, you buy the second for the price
which is stated for the 2-4 licenses. To get this just contact
us with you current license code, and we will provide a discount
coupon code for your new order.
European VAT: Licenses delivered to Germany or other European Union countries will be charged a 19% value-added tax
(Mehrwertsteuer). No VAT will be charged to deliveries to other EU countries if a valid EU VAT ID is given in the order process.
Sisulizer Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
confident that our software will work for you. We back all of
our products purchased directly from our online-shop with a money-back
guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase,
Sisulizer Ltd & Co KG will gladly refund you the purchase
price within 30 days of purchase.