Our entry level software localization solution
Sisulizer Standard is the ideal software localization tool for Micro ISVs. It covers localization of software written in such popular software development tools like C/C++, Delphi, Java, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and more. You (or your
translators) can localize your software in any human language.
Sisulizer scans your application for translatable data, send your project together
with the Free Edition of Sisulizer to your translators, and build the localized
version. It is that simple. And because your translators sees the context right
away, you have less communication hassle. And best of all, updates are a snap
because Sisulizer knows all new, changed, and deleted items with one click. No
need to translate something twice.
Sisulizer's Key features
- Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
- Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start "Scan for Changes", and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
- Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
- It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries. We never change your original project.
- Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
- Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
- Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
- Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
- Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
Who should buy the Standard edition?
- Developers who want to localize there Classic Windows apps first
- Beginners in software localization. Don't worry, upgrading to higher editions is easy.
When you develop in DotNet, or need to localize your help projects, too, please take a look at our other developer editions Sisulizer Professional and Sisulizer Enterprise. For a detailed feature overview you may want to check our Sisulizer Edition Comparison Table.