Our best selling software localization solution
Sisulizer scans your application for translatable data, send your project together
with the Free Edition of Sisulizer to your translators, and build the localized
version. It is that simple. And because your translators sees the context right
away, you have less communication hassle. And best of all, updates are a snap
because Sisulizer knows all new, changed, and deleted items with one click. No
need to translate something twice.
Sisulizer Professional is our best selling software localization tool. It supports localization of .Net WPF, as well as localization of HTML, and
HTML Help to name a few additional platforms to our Standard
The live spell check support in the translation grid helps your translators to
create better quality translations. It comes with various report and validation
abilities to assist you in creating the best localization of your great software.
Sisulizer's Key Features
- Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
- Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start "Scan for Changes", and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
- Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
- It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries. We never change your original project.
- Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
- Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
- Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
- Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
- Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
+ Professional features
- Full support for .NET applications. Localize your C#, and VB.Net Winforms, Silverlight, and WPF apps. ResX and binary ressource library localization is supported.
- More formats: Localize local databases, HTML, and XML files.
- Translation memory exchange (TMX) with your translator in addition to the build-in translation memory.
- Live spell checker for various languages helps you to find errors in translated and original source text.
- Great QA features to validate the translation, and solve common translation problems like forgotten menu shortcuts, wrong number of placeholders,
and more before they occur in the translated program.
- Reports and statistics keep you up to date on the volume and status of the localization job.
Still missing features? Like build automation, server databases, and web app
localization? A fan of machine translation? Take a look at our most sophisticated
edition Sisulizer Enterprise. For a detailed feature overview you may want to check our Sisulizer Edition Comparison Table.
Who should buy the Professional edition?
- MicroISVs who develop classic Windows, and .Net applications
- ISVs with demand for QA helpers
- Project members who do not need build automation